Monday, January 9, 2012

January ~ Fresh Starts

I have not been abducted by alien life forces.  I have not joined the CIA and had my identity changed.  I have had the most interesting and challenging year of my life.  And, I'm still here!

Our country home did finally sell and we moved to town on Aug. 30.... into a house that looked so very much like the photos you saw on my last post.  I'm not a spring chicken anymore and although my confidence was high that I could do this - easy peasy - I fell far short of expectations.  This has been one heck of a hard thing to do.  However, I'm happy to report that with the help of many friends and folks who are experts, the project has finally come together.  It almost looks like a livable comfortable home.

Most of my work lately has been directed towards moving everything into my studio and getting it organized.  If you drop by again later this week I'll have photos posted of the studio in progress and some thought about how to get things organized.

Please ignore the Miss Birdie thing on my profile ~ I'll fill you in on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment